Friday, March 14, 2008

Feel-Good Six Miles

Friday, March 14:

Local neighborhood streets for six miles. I felt energetic today, and the time shows it. Six miles in 49 minutes, for a pace of 8:10. Maybe some of the conditioning is coming back. No pains of any kind. 36 degrees out; I ran in tights and two light shirts under a windbreaker.

I’d love to run 7:30's or better in the upcoming Human Race; perhaps I can. As always after a good run I feel wonderful, and today is a masterpiece! Time for my daily bottle of beer :-)

Thursday, March 13:

NSPCC indoor track, one easy mile waiting for my sweeties to talk to their personal trainer.


Lunch
Today's lunch: Organic swiss chard with dried cranberries and pistachios, "hot dish" with organic brown rice pasta, organic brown rice, tomato, organic lentils and vegetables, organic apple.

Dinner
Tonight's Tex/Mex dinner salad: Organic romaine, cucumber, pimento olives, homemade Guacamole with avocado, garlic, and organic tomato, organic blue corn chips, organic red wine vinegar.

No comments: