Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Blog About Myeloma

Until now, this running blog Make It a Masterpiece has included posts about both running and myeloma. No one has complained, but I suspect that most of the people interested in myeloma issues don't care much about the running posts, and vice-versa.

As of today, May 12, 2007, a new blog Myeloma Hope is created as my diary for NEW posts related to myeloma. I'm not sure how to move old myeloma posts from one blog to the other, however, so old ones will remain on Make It a Masterpiece.

Each blog will have clear links to the other, but if you have posted a link to Make It a Masterpiece on YOUR blog, and your blog is about myeloma, I hope you will switch the link to Myeloma Hope. I should have done this long ago.

Each blog will have its own RSS Feed, so you can be alerted to new posts if you care to.
Fruit bowl

No comments: