Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to All

Local Streets, 8 miles in 1:07:12, pace 8:24. Seemed slower, though it did feel like I was working hard. Legs a bit heavy today; I’m not sure why. I’d like to blame the thalidomide, but it’s just as likely it was the early Christmas dinner (and desserts) that I ate yesterday at A’s brother’s home. Yumm. Breathing was a little heavy for this pace, mostly four footfalls per full breath. Wore the Nike Milers. What an exquisite, bright, crisp, sunny morning!
Here's a hug for Christmas
Another Christmas dinner today at my sister’s house. Very nice. And yet another dinner tomorrow! Then back to running on Tuesday, to start working it all off again.

Here’s wishing you a wonderful Christmas season and a happy and successful New Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to you!! Enjoy your time with your family!