Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday Bike Ride

Every year Family Means in Stillwater organizes a garden tour, as a find-raiser. Family Means Garden Tour Slides Click on the photo to the right to go to a slide show of the pictures that we took on the tour Saturday and Sunday, then go to the bottom of that window to start the show.

This morning I biked a running route that I call “Lake Woebegone Boonies,” 13.9 miles in 62 minutes. Hmmm. Average about 13.5 mph, not as fast as I’d like, but it was a little hilly and windy, and I’ll probably get faster. Happily the knee pain was not bad today. Maybe I can try for a longer ride Wednesday.


Potroast dinner:
Potroast dinner
No-hormone beef, organic sweet potato, organic carrots, organic parsley, organic strawberry. Estimated Weight Watcher points = 6.

No comments: