Sunday, February 24, 2008

No Running Yet

Sunday, Feb 24:

I ran a couple of dozen steps to see how the adductor would feel, and quit right away because it seemed like I would re-injure it. So I burned 150 calories on each of four machines: Elliptical, bicycle, and two steps machines. Sweatin’ good by the end!

Saturday, Feb 23:

Still can’t run because of pulled adductor muscle, so I did the elliptical and two different step machines, plus six different upper-body resistance exercises. One of the steps machines said that I went up 187 flights in about twelve minutes. I really doubt that. It said that I burned 150 calories in that time, and I do believe that.


Fruity lunch
Yesterday's lunch: Cantaloupe, watermelon, pineapple, clementine, banana, organic blueberries, organic yogurt, pistachios, organic pure pomegranate juice.

Dinner & Salad
Tonight's dinner and salad: Organic salad greens, organic cucumbers, pineapple, clementine, avocado, colby cheese, organic cashews, organic pumpkin seeds, organic red wine vinegar.

No comments: