Saturday, September 24, 2016

Three More Runs

Since last Saturday's marathon.  Today I went up to the park, joined the SCV runners, and had a nice walk with George, as we were the only two walkers who showed.

Somehow we're never without something to talk about.  4.0 miles in about 1:01:00.

Friday, September 23, 2016:

The Hospital Loop.  So called because this hike takes me past a hospital and then my doctor's office, I finished the 4 miles at a pace of about 13:50.  Plenty good for today.

Two-mile splits:  27:23, 27:57, total 55:20

Tuesday, September 20:

Grocery Run   Lately we three have enjoyed a weekly trip to the organic grocery near the river.  It's a very hilly 6.7-mile hike, with backpacks to carry the groceries.

Today's hike took 3 hours, including the grocery shopping and a bathroom stop or two.  Not fast, but we have a really nice time, and this one was a perfect "recovery run" for me following last Saturday's marathon.

No comments: