Sunday, December 20, 2015

Four Miles Slightly Faster

Back at the YMCA again, walking/running on their nice track.  Last time I walked most of the 13 laps per mile and ran one, but this time I ran two.  The idea is to increase the amount of running, but quite gradually, because in recent years my muscles and ligaments have tended to break down when I pushed even a little too hard.

No problem today, no pains, no whining, and a little faster pace than last week.  I have been on the new myeloma therapy for almost two weeks now, and so far I haven't detected any side effects.  I feel great!  Time to start planning more marathons pretty soon I think.  Maybe next week we'll take another look at marathonguide.com and marathonmaniacs.com.

Splits: 12:16, 13:08, 11:03, 12:03, total 48:30, average pace 12:08.

No comments: