Saturday, January 29, 2011

Five Runs, 32 Miles

All in the Stillwater Bubble. Thirty miles last week, thirty-two this week.

Friday, January 28, 2011:

Stillwater Bubble 40 minutes, 4 miles. No pains, no problems. It’s a masterpiece.

Thursday, Jan 27:

Stillwater Bubble 60 minutes, 6 miles. No pains, no problems.

Wednesday, Jan 26:

Stillwater Bubble 40 minutes, 4 miles. Pain in the butt is less today. No other pains.

Tuesday, Jan 25:

Two hours, at least twelve miles in the Stillwater Bubble. Jim ran with me much of the way, but somewhere in there found time to run at least one mile more than I did.

Last night I felt a pain in my left butt, especially noticeable when I got up in the night to go to the bathroom. I think that this particular pain is an indication of arthritis in the hip joint, potentially a major problem. Why now? I take glucosamine every day, because of previous hip pains, and I had stopped for three days. I’ve restarted the glucosamine and we’ll see.

Monday, Jan 24:

Perfect run. One hour in the Stillwater Bubble, about six miles, not a single pain of any kind. Perhaps it pays to take two days off from running now and then. It’s a masterpiece.

Breakfast:

No comments: