Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishing for Snow

I know - no one wants snow, not yet, but this weather is so uncomfortable I’d certainly enjoy one fresh, cool, even breezy morning - one of those mornings when my shirt dries off almost as fast as I can make it wet.  This morning the temp was 77 degrees with a dewpoint of 71.

Five miles on the park’s paved trails this morning, in 54:02, for a pace of 10:48.  Sub-11 again, good enough.  I didn’t feel much like running at the beginning of this run, I felt awkward and clunky, but gained strength and felt pretty good at the end.

Whining:  None.

Splits, per 2.51-mile loop: 27:38, 26:24, total 54:02 for 5.02 miles.

My sweeties brought this to me this morning while I was in my law
office watching an on-line continuing legal education webcast.

No comments: