Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tired Run

Tuesday, April 21, 2010:

Four miles with my sweeties, and five by myself. We ran in the park today. We all love the grass trails. We hustled along at their pace for one loop, then went separate ways and I ran another, longer loop.

I did fine during the first four miles with them, and for the first miles of the solo run. But I got tired before the end, tired legs, as if I had run much farther. Let’s see now - I ran a marathon 11 days ago, and 32 miles since then - maybe I’m overdoing it a bit. I’ll do a short run Thursday and call it a week.

Left hip got a little clunky, too, though not really painful. I think that will pass. 5.2 miles in 55:49, pace 10:40. I can do better.


Brunch after the run: There is a little cereal under there, but mostly it's a tropical fruit salad with yogurt. Sunshine cooked us some eggs, too.

No comments: