Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Four Miles Indoors

Four more miles in the Stillwater Bubble. I ran a few laps with Bob, who is training to run the Boston Marathon. Go Bob! Then he was done and I finished 20 minutes later.

Time: 40:36. I clocked two different laps, each showing a pace slower than 9:00 and faster than 9:30, so I’m sure I ran more than four miles. No pains, no problems.

Roasted vegetables, by Sunshine.  Clockwise from upper left:  Rutabaga, parsnip, pineapple, fennel, beets, onions, yellow peppers,  & sweet potatoes, all on a little bit of olive oil.  Mostly organic, of course.  Add a little organic catsup or even salsa. 

3 comments:

Beth said...

I'm convinced that spring is on its way and we will both be outside again soon. Glad your running is going well!

Amytrigirl (aka Amybee) said...

Your run sounds great.

I think Sunshine should start to provide cooking lessons to her blogger friends. (hint, hint).
:-)

Don said...

I've passed that comment forward ...