Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

Wanting to get a head start against the heavy eating that would surely come this week, we set out for the Stillwater Bubble in the morning, only to find it closed on Christmas Eve day.  So we went shopping instead!  I was surprised to find that the stores were not mobbed on this last day, not at all.  We had a good time - groceries, gifts, and more.

Later in the day we went to the North St Paul Community Center to run on their indoor track.  Thirteen and a half laps per mile, and I've run a lot of miles in there over the years.  Today, though, I had a hard time keeping track of the laps.  I suspect that I missed counting a lap or two here or there, because I was working fairly hard and still didn't quite get under a ten-minute pace for the four miles.  Good run though, I felt great afterward.

Whining: None.  All is well, recharging for 2013.

Splits: 10:38, 9:52, 10:09, 10:11, total 40:50, pace 10:13.

No comments: