Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall Color Photos

Tuesday, October 27, 2009:

What a beautiful day this was! Bright sun, fall color as good as it gets, a wonderful day to run in the park. I brought the new cell phone along and took some photos. Despite stopping frequently for photography I still ran the 6.9 miles in 1:14:00, which is a pace of 10:43, about the usual pace for this trail. No pains, no problems.

Sunday, October 25, 2009:

North St Paul Community Center. I tried a run-walk routine today, for the first time here. Run three laps, then walk one. Normally 40 seconds per lap running, 60 seconds walking rapidly, 13.5 laps per mile.

Lessee now, did I just finish three running laps or just two? Maybe it’s four! What do I do about that about that half lap at the end of the mile? E=MC squared. I give up. Just run for 63 minutes, walking every fourth lap or so, and that’s about six miles.

No pain, no problems, good run.

Moon over the trees

This one is on Minnehaha Parkway in Minneapolis

1 comment:

Jean said...

I love the colors of late fall, with the yellows, browns, and dark oranges. Great pictures, Don!